Hand-Knotted Natural Rug
Category : Jute and Sisal
Origin : India
Color Family : Ivory/Beige
Pile Height : approx 0.5 in
Shipping is FREE to all areas in the continental 48 states, wherever shipping by land is available. Unless stated otherwise on our site, please expect your rug to be shipped within 7 business days (depending on the manufacturer).
Exceptions: Addison Rugs (Sterling Collection) is made to order, ships in 5-10 business days
Capel Rugs - some are made to order - shipped in 4-5 weeks
Dalyn Rugs (Dover Collection) are made to order - shipped in 12-18 weeks
Imperial Rugs are made to order – shipped in 10 business days.
Rhody, Milliken Rugs are made to order – shipped in 15-20 business days.
If your rug is back-ordered, we will contact you by phone or email. If it is not possible to ship to your location by land, you will be advised of the shipping cost before your order is shipped.
At TheRugDistrict.com, we want to make the returns process as easy and pain free as possible. We strive to provide 100% satisfaction on every order. Not happy? If you're not completely satisfied, you can return your product within 30 days for a refund or exchange, it's your choice. If the rug arrives damaged or defective we must be notified and Photo sent to us within 7 days of receipt and we will replace the rug or mirror for you without any additional shipping charges. Custom-made items are returnable for shipping damage only.
Returns are easy! Just follow these 4 steps:
1. All you need to do is fill out this brief form and we will contact you with your required* Return Authorization number. You may also call (877) 772-6674.
2. Rugs need to be repackaged like new in the original packaging or an equivalent of the original packaging. RA# needs to be on the outside of the packaging.
3. The customer is responsible for the return shipping.
4. When we receive the rug in the original condition your credit card will be refunded or an exchange can be made, which ever you prefer. Credits may take up to 10 days to process.
*All returns MUST have a Return Authorization number and instructions prior to sending back. Fanmats may be exchanged in the case of damaged products only. Returned rugs must be in original unused condition. Returned rug may be refused or assessed fee if soiled, pet hair or stains are present.
* Estimated business days to ship. Expect longer delivery times for remote locations and oversized rugs (longer than 9'). Custom & braided rugs take longer (up to 4-5 weeks). Our customer service will keep you up to date with the delivery schedule for all rugs.