Royal Luxury Brentwood Ebony
* Image shown is for 5 x 8 or larger rug. Smaller sizes will not show complete pattern, and will be scaled down to fit.
Detailed to perfection and fashioned to capture the true essence of sophisticated elegance, this collection of area rugs have been designed to provide any interior in the home with the extra sense of intimacy and serenity. Woven in China of the finest 100% pure New Zealand wool, for long-lasting appearance retention and superior comfort, this face-to-face woven Wilton area rug collection can be easily adaptable to a number of different types of interiors in the home. Highlighted in a series of vintage characteristics, the collection's three exquisitely tailored floral designs have been carefully balanced and detailed to flow seamlessly across its ultra-dense pile. The added dimension offered in its surface is the result of a unique hand-carving technique that is used to outline each motif featured in this collection's three design choices. A subtle, random abrash, created by an exclusive space-dyeing technique, provides a luminous sheen while embracing the collection's fresh color palette of warm and rich tones.
Category : Traditional
Origin : China
Color : Blacks/Greys , Greens/Olives , Tans/Browns/Rusts
Thickness : approx. 0.33 in
Shipping is FREE to all areas in the continental 48 states, wherever shipping by land is available. Unless stated otherwise on our site, please expect your rug to be shipped within 7 business days (depending on the manufacturer). Very few exceptions may apply where your rug would be shipped in 14 business days. Please note that Colonial Mills, Milliken & Company (and sometimes Capel, and Dalyn) rugs are made to order rugs, and may take up to 4-5 weeks to receive. If your rug is back-ordered, we will contact you by phone or email. If it is not possible to ship to your location by land, you will be advised of the shipping cost before your order is shipped.
Here at TheRugDistrict.com, we want to make the returns process as easy and pain free as possible. We strive to provide 100% satisfaction on every order. Not happy? If you're not completely satisfied, you can return your product within 30 days for a refund or exchange, it's your choice. Custom-made items are returnable for shipping damage only.
Returns are easy! Just follow these 4 steps:
1. All you need to do is fill out this brief form and we will contact you with your required* Return Authorization number. You may also call (877) 772-6674.
2. Rugs need to be repackaged like new in the original packaging or an equivalent of the original packaging. RA# needs to be on the outside of the packaging.
3. The customer is responsible for the return shipping.
4. When we receive the rug in the original condition your credit card will be refunded or an exchange can be made, which ever you prefer. Credits may take up to 10 days to process.
*All returns MUST have a Return Authorization number and instructions prior to sending back. Fanmats may be exchanged in the case of damaged products only. Returned rugs must be in original unused condition. Returned rug may be refused or assessed fee if soiled, pet hair or stains are present.
* Estimated business days to ship. Expect longer delivery times for remote locations and oversized rugs (longer than 9'). Custom & braided rugs take longer (up to 4-5 weeks). Our customer service will keep you up to date with the delivery schedule for all rugs.