Recife Saddle Stitch Black Cocoa
* Image shown is for 5 x 8 or larger rug. Smaller sizes will not show complete pattern, and will be scaled down to fit.
Distinctively designed to complement the simple yet classic styling of outdoor furniture, and uniquely colored to make stone entryways and patio decks warmer and more inviting. Power-loomed of 100% fiber-enhanced polypropylene, this all-weather, pet-friendly, mold and mildew resistant area rug collection features a durable structured, flatwoven construction, which allows it to be suitable for indoor and outdoor use. The naturally inspired color palette offered in this versatile collection features a series of unique combinations of natural hues that have been selected to complement today's hottest outdoor home furnishings. Hosting a wide range of sizes including runners and special shapes in the form of rounds and squares, this collection has been designed to offer the perfect outdoor floorcovering solution for the home.
Category : Contemporary, Outdoor, Top Sellers
Origin : Belgium
Color : Blacks/Greys , Tans/Browns/Rusts
Shipping is FREE to all areas in the continental 48 states, wherever shipping by land is available. Unless stated otherwise on our site, please expect your rug to be shipped within 7 business days (depending on the manufacturer). Very few exceptions may apply where your rug would be shipped in 14 business days. Please note that Colonial Mills, Milliken & Company (and sometimes Capel, and Dalyn) rugs are made to order rugs, and may take up to 4-5 weeks to receive. If your rug is back-ordered, we will contact you by phone or email. If it is not possible to ship to your location by land, you will be advised of the shipping cost before your order is shipped.
Here at TheRugDistrict.com, we want to make the returns process as easy and pain free as possible. We strive to provide 100% satisfaction on every order. Not happy? If you're not completely satisfied, you can return your product within 30 days for a refund or exchange, it's your choice. Custom-made items are returnable for shipping damage only.
Returns are easy! Just follow these 4 steps:
1. All you need to do is fill out this brief form and we will contact you with your required* Return Authorization number. You may also call (877) 772-6674.
2. Rugs need to be repackaged like new in the original packaging or an equivalent of the original packaging. RA# needs to be on the outside of the packaging.
3. The customer is responsible for the return shipping.
4. When we receive the rug in the original condition your credit card will be refunded or an exchange can be made, which ever you prefer. Credits may take up to 10 days to process.
*All returns MUST have a Return Authorization number and instructions prior to sending back. Fanmats may be exchanged in the case of damaged products only. Returned rugs must be in original unused condition. Returned rug may be refused or assessed fee if soiled, pet hair or stains are present.
* Estimated business days to ship. Expect longer delivery times for remote locations and oversized rugs (longer than 9'). Custom & braided rugs take longer (up to 4-5 weeks). Our customer service will keep you up to date with the delivery schedule for all rugs.